I was skimming over Larry Ferlazzo's blog when I came across his post mentioning Embedit.in for posting student content online. This immediately grabbed my attention since it is a question I receive a lot from teachers. Here are the highlights of Embedit.in:
- No registration or account is required. Embedit.in asks you to verify who you are through other popular accounts such as Google, Twitter, Wordpress, etc.
- Upload a document and receive an embeddable widget code to embed into your website or blog
- The widget allows you to scroll to see the document, zoom in, or see it full screen.
- You can choose to add annotations over your document before you create your widget
- There are privacy settings: choose whether you want the document to be downloaded, saved, or printed
- Finally, Embedit.in has built in analytics! Track to see how many people have viewed, saved, or printed your document and where they are from.
This is definitely a website that educators will find helpful as they build websites!